Share this Post
God is a cosmic abuser. Mary, the mother of Jesus, is just one example of this. So say the critics and skeptics. But is that what is really going on with Mary? Or is it perhaps that we have an overdeveloped sense of our own autonomy and freedom?
Pastor Kevin Golden of Village Lutheran Church in Ladue, Missouri, joins us for this special Christmas episode.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 041 | Who is Jesus? (Christology 101) - August 20, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 018 | Who is Truth? - August 15, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 040 | The Nature of Faith - August 13, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 039 | Old Law, New Gospel? - August 12, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 038 | Talk Like a Christian - July 8, 2019