Share this Post
God is a cosmic abuser. Mary, the mother of Jesus, is just one example of this. So say the critics and skeptics. But is that what is really going on with Mary? Or is it perhaps that we have an overdeveloped sense of our own autonomy and freedom?
Pastor Kevin Golden of Village Lutheran Church in Ladue, Missouri, joins us for this special Christmas episode.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 035 | Creedal Lens - June 11, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 034 | The Longest Creed - June 4, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 015 | 4 Kinds of Funerals - May 30, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 033 | No Lone Ranger Christians - May 21, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 032 | How Do We Know the Bible is God’s Word? - April 30, 2019