We got a question from a listener asking about substitutionary atonement. So we answered it!
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 055 | Christ in His Supper (Christology 101) - January 20, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 021 | Christ’s Glory is the Cross - January 16, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 054 | The Work of Christ (Christology 101) - December 17, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 053 | The Two Natures in Christ (Christology 101) - December 10, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 052 | Brain Pain Theology (Christology 101) - December 3, 2019