Originally taught live on Youtube on March 30, 2021.
Discussion Questions 1. Read Galatians 5:24-26. How is life in the Spirit tied to justification by grace through faith? 2. Read Galatians 6:1-5. How does the Christian live out their freedom? 3. Are Christians allowed to judge each other? 4. What happens when we look inward? 5. Where is our boasting? 6. What does Paul mean that all will bear their own load? 7. Galatians 6:6-10. What is the focus of the believer’s life? 8. What are you sowing? 9. Whose fruit will you reap? 10. Why do we grow weary of doing good? 11. Who is the special focus of our good works?
Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on. Learn more at https://www.crucialproductions.org
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
Youtube – http://bit.ly/CruxTube
Pandora – https://bit.ly/CruxPand
Amazon Music – http://bit.ly/CruxAmz
iHeartRadio – https://bit.ly/CruxHeart
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 080 | New Beginnings - December 30, 2022
- Crucial Conversations 079 | Christ-Centered Preaching with Dr. Joel Biermann - March 9, 2022
- Bible Study | Why do we weary of doing good? (Galatians 6) - February 2, 2022
- Bible Study | Are Christians Allowed to Judge Others? (Galatians 5 and 6) - January 26, 2022
- Bible Study | How, then, Shall we Live? (Galatians 5) - January 19, 2022