You’ve heard it before. “Jesus never said he was God! The early church made that up!” Is that true? And is 2 Corinthians 4:6 another foundational Christological text? Peter and Kevin dig deep into both these questions today!
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 052 | Brain Pain Theology (Christology 101) - December 3, 2019
- The Bible in 5 | Habakkuk - November 29, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 020 | Confession is Critical - November 28, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 051 | What is Substitutionary Atonement? (Christology 101) - November 26, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 050 | Jesus is the Crucial Conversation (Christology 101) - November 19, 2019