This is the discussion of Jesus’ works…as his two natures are involved with his person. Also known as the genus apotelesmaticum. Which is the Latin the Church has used to talk about this. But don’t let that scare you!
Maxwell article on the 3 genera:
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Anchored In Christ 022 | The Gospel is Enough - January 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 056 | Listener Questions - January 21, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 055 | Christ in His Supper (Christology 101) - January 20, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 021 | Christ’s Glory is the Cross - January 16, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 054 | The Work of Christ (Christology 101) - December 17, 2019