We now get to the third genera, the genus maiestaticum. Did you know Lutherans get accused of making this one up solely to justify the real presence in the Lord’s Supper? True story!
Maxwell article on the 3 genera:
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Anchored In Christ 028 | Jesus Draws Near - April 2, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 027 | The Wee Little Man - March 26, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 026 | Resurrected Like Jesus - March 19, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 060 | Why Pastors? - March 16, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 059 | The God Who Saves (Christology 101) - March 3, 2020