[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Many who saw John’s baptism refused to repent of their sins. And yet Christ came to pursue sinners nonetheless. His baptism by John was the beginning of this!
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Minot, North Dakota (https://www.anchoredminot.com/)
Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 080 | New Beginnings - December 30, 2022
- Crucial Conversations 079 | Christ-Centered Preaching with Dr. Joel Biermann - March 9, 2022
- Bible Study | Why do we weary of doing good? (Galatians 6) - February 2, 2022
- Bible Study | Are Christians Allowed to Judge Others? (Galatians 5 and 6) - January 26, 2022
- Bible Study | How, then, Shall we Live? (Galatians 5) - January 19, 2022