Share this Post
Many who saw John’s baptism refused to repent of their sins. And yet Christ came to pursue sinners nonetheless. His baptism by John was the beginning of this!
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Minot, North Dakota (https://www.anchoredminot.com/)
Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Anchored in Christ 025 | Family Devotions - February 20, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 024 | Praying Against…Ourselves - February 13, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 058 | Chasing Truth - February 12, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 057 | The Power of Relevance - February 4, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 023 | Ask a Law Question… - January 30, 2020