Share this Post
There are many ways to talk about baptism. Some good, some bad and some downright awkward. And then there are the times we speak of baptism in a way that not even Scripture speaks.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Anchored In Christ 022 | The Gospel is Enough - January 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 056 | Listener Questions - January 21, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 055 | Christ in His Supper (Christology 101) - January 20, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 021 | Christ’s Glory is the Cross - January 16, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 054 | The Work of Christ (Christology 101) - December 17, 2019