Share this Post
The miracles that Jesus performed were signs. But signs don’t point to themselves, they point toward something else. What were Jesus’ signs pointing toward? Pastor Richard answers that question as he walks you through John 2 and Jesus turning water in to wine at the wedding in Cana.
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Minot, North Dakota (https://www.anchoredminot.com/)
Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 038 | Talk Like a Christian - July 8, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 017 | Jesus is the Verse and the Chorus - July 4, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 037 | Non-Lutheran Bible Verses - July 2, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 036 | Simple Evangelism - June 25, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 016 | Why Is He Good? - June 20, 2019