Share this Post
Scandal! Impropriety! This is simply not done! And yet Jesus did it…but why? Pastor Richard teaches some of the cultural background of John 4 and the Samaritan woman at the well.
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Minot, North Dakota (https://www.anchoredminot.com/)
Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Anchored in Christ 025 | Family Devotions - February 20, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 024 | Praying Against…Ourselves - February 13, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 058 | Chasing Truth - February 12, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 057 | The Power of Relevance - February 4, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 023 | Ask a Law Question… - January 30, 2020