Share this Post
You’ve probably heard that you must be “born again” to be saved. But did you know that you can’t actually do that? In fact, in the same way you had nothing to do with your first birth, you have no active role in your second birth! Nicodemus didn’t get it either. But here’s John 3 and Pastor Richard sharing what Jesus meant when he said we must be born from above.
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Minot, North Dakota (https://www.anchoredminot.com/)
Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 038 | Talk Like a Christian - July 8, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 017 | Jesus is the Verse and the Chorus - July 4, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 037 | Non-Lutheran Bible Verses - July 2, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 036 | Simple Evangelism - June 25, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 016 | Why Is He Good? - June 20, 2019