Share this Post
When a pastor conducts a funeral, he does one of the hardest things of his calling. It’s hard to say goodbye to a saint of his congregation. Here are 4 ways to do that. But only one of them puts the focus in the right place and in the right way.
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Minot, North Dakota (https://www.anchoredminot.com/)
Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 035 | Creedal Lens - June 11, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 034 | The Longest Creed - June 4, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 015 | 4 Kinds of Funerals - May 30, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 033 | No Lone Ranger Christians - May 21, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 032 | How Do We Know the Bible is God’s Word? - April 30, 2019