Share this Post
What hope do we have when a loved one dies with no apparent faith in Christ? Peter and Kevin talk through this very difficult question and also clarify what it means to trust Jesus and not the historical event of the Resurrection.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 038 | Talk Like a Christian - July 8, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 017 | Jesus is the Verse and the Chorus - July 4, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 037 | Non-Lutheran Bible Verses - July 2, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 036 | Simple Evangelism - June 25, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 016 | Why Is He Good? - June 20, 2019