What hope do we have when a loved one dies with no apparent faith in Christ? Peter and Kevin talk through this very difficult question and also clarify what it means to trust Jesus and not the historical event of the Resurrection.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022
- Bible Study | Justification and Sanctification (Galatians 5) - January 5, 2022
- Bible Study | What do Sarah and Hagar represent? (Galatians 4) - December 29, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 078 | Jesus is Life (Hermeneutics 101) - December 22, 2021
- Bible Study | What Does it Mean to be Known by God? (Galatians 4) - December 22, 2021