Share this Post
In the same way that breaking each commandment is breaking the first, breaking each commandment also breaks the last one. Our love of ourselves really comes home to roost tonight as we finish up the Ten Commandments and cover 7-10 all in one episode.
Our pastors today are Peter Ill of Trinity Lutheran Church in Millstadt, IL and Kevin Golden of Village Lutheran Church in Ladue, MO.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 043 | Humiliation for Your Salvation (Christology 101) - September 17, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 042 | Is All Theology Negative? (Christology 101) - September 10, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 041 | Who is Jesus? (Christology 101) - August 20, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 018 | Who is Truth? - August 15, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 040 | The Nature of Faith - August 13, 2019