“I believe that I cannot by my own reason or strength believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to Him; but the Holy Spirit has called me by the Gospel, enlightened me with His gifts, sanctified and kept me in the true faith.” Words of genius? Words of insanity? Maybe both?
Our pastors today are Peter Ill of Trinity Lutheran Church in Millstadt, IL and Timothy Roth of St Peter Lutheran Church in Humboldt, KS.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022
- Bible Study | Justification and Sanctification (Galatians 5) - January 5, 2022
- Bible Study | What do Sarah and Hagar represent? (Galatians 4) - December 29, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 078 | Jesus is Life (Hermeneutics 101) - December 22, 2021
- Bible Study | What Does it Mean to be Known by God? (Galatians 4) - December 22, 2021