Share this Post
“I believe that I cannot by my own reason or strength believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to Him; but the Holy Spirit has called me by the Gospel, enlightened me with His gifts, sanctified and kept me in the true faith.” Words of genius? Words of insanity? Maybe both?
Our pastors today are Peter Ill of Trinity Lutheran Church in Millstadt, IL and Timothy Roth of St Peter Lutheran Church in Humboldt, KS.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 052 | Brain Pain Theology (Christology 101) - December 3, 2019
- The Bible in 5 | Habakkuk - November 29, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 020 | Confession is Critical - November 28, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 051 | What is Substitutionary Atonement? (Christology 101) - November 26, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 050 | Jesus is the Crucial Conversation (Christology 101) - November 19, 2019