Originally taught on Youtube on January 12, 2021.
1. Read Galatians 2:20-21. Where is the self?
2. What is the role of the law?
3. Read Galatians 3:1-9. What is the main content of Paul’s preaching?
4. How does God work faith?
5. Why would the Galatians want to be sons of Abraham?
Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on. Learn more at https://www.crucialproductions.org
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
Youtube – http://bit.ly/CruxTube
Pandora – https://bit.ly/CruxPand
Amazon Music – http://bit.ly/CruxAmz
iHeartRadio – https://bit.ly/CruxHeart
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study | What Does Baptism Do? (Galatians 3) - November 1, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Role of the Law? Galatians 3 - October 29, 2021
- Bible Study | Who Are the Children of Abraham? (Galatians 3) - October 28, 2021
- Bible Study | How does God work faith? (Galatians 3) - October 27, 2021
- Bible Study | What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? (Galatians 2) - October 26, 2021