Philippians 2:4-11 is one very confusing text…and one of the foundational texts for Christology itself! Peter and Kevin work through the confusion to get at the foundation in today’s episode.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 052 | Brain Pain Theology (Christology 101) - December 3, 2019
- The Bible in 5 | Habakkuk - November 29, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 020 | Confession is Critical - November 28, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 051 | What is Substitutionary Atonement? (Christology 101) - November 26, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 050 | Jesus is the Crucial Conversation (Christology 101) - November 19, 2019