Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | Email | RSS
[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Learn about Jesus as the eternal Word of the Father, through whom all things were created. John presents the pre-incarnate Son of God, the second person of the Trinity, as the Creator in the beginning. This does not negate God the Father, but teaches the proper view of the Trinity, that there is one substance and three persons, as explained in the Creeds.
Sunday morning Bible study at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Fenton, Missouri. Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study | What Does Baptism Do? (Galatians 3) - November 1, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Role of the Law? Galatians 3 - October 29, 2021
- Bible Study | Who Are the Children of Abraham? (Galatians 3) - October 28, 2021
- Bible Study | How does God work faith? (Galatians 3) - October 27, 2021
- Bible Study | What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? (Galatians 2) - October 26, 2021