We continue to discuss John’s prologue … This episode includes discussion of reliable witnesses, the Body of Christ vs. individualism, and the centrality of the cross.
Sunday morning Bible study at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Fenton, Missouri. Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study | What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? (Galatians 2) - October 26, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Goal of Every Christian? (Galatians 2) - October 25, 2021
- Bible Study | Galatians 1 - October 22, 2021
- Bible Study | What should we do with heretics? (Galatians 1) - October 21, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Glory of God? (Galatians 1) - October 20, 2021