It’s a double feature kind of show! Two Commandments in one. The Second, where God teaches us about our words. And the Third, where He teaches us about His Word. Join us as we continue our study of the Large Catechism and learn to think like confessors.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Thumbnail photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/skynoir/
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 079 | Christ-Centered Preaching with Dr. Joel Biermann - March 9, 2022
- Bible Study | Why do we weary of doing good? (Galatians 6) - February 2, 2022
- Bible Study | Are Christians Allowed to Judge Others? (Galatians 5 and 6) - January 26, 2022
- Bible Study | How, then, Shall we Live? (Galatians 5) - January 19, 2022
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022