Share this Post
We think it’s simple to love our neighbor. Or to at least make a decent attempt at it. But if we are honest, what we really love is ourselves! This week we talk about the 4th, 5th and 6th Commandments and what Luther and the Scriptures have to say about them.
Our pastors today are Timothy Roth of Saint Peter Lutheran Church in Humboldt, KS and Andrew Dierks of Trinity Lutheran Church in Arenzville, IL.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible in 5 | Genesis - October 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 072 | How is the Bible Organized? (Hermeneutics 101) - October 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 071 | What is the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - September 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 070 | The Coherence and Integrity Principles (Hermeneutics 101) - September 1, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 069 | The Christological Principle (Hermeneutics 101) - August 25, 2020