Share this Post
Forgiving someone is hard. It’s even harder when that person refuses to repent of their sin against you…or to even admit that they sinned at all! What is a Christian do do when this happens? Peter and Kevin talk through where the rubber hits the road in applying Law and Gospel to this situation.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 066 | Where Do Pastors Come From? - June 22, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 065 | When the World Demands an Answer - June 10, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 062 | What is Church? - June 2, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 064 | Christ’s Ascension was for you - May 27, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 034 | Jesus in the Old Testament - May 21, 2020