[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
How can we say that you can be assured of your salvation while at the same time saying that you can lose your salvation? This is a contradiction. How do we resolve it?
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 080 | New Beginnings - December 30, 2022
- Crucial Conversations 079 | Christ-Centered Preaching with Dr. Joel Biermann - March 9, 2022
- Bible Study | Why do we weary of doing good? (Galatians 6) - February 2, 2022
- Bible Study | Are Christians Allowed to Judge Others? (Galatians 5 and 6) - January 26, 2022
- Bible Study | How, then, Shall we Live? (Galatians 5) - January 19, 2022