The Old Testament is Law and the New Testament is Gospel. God is angry in the Old Testament, but loving in the New. Why do these wrong ideas persist?
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 041 | Who is Jesus? (Christology 101) - August 20, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 018 | Who is Truth? - August 15, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 040 | The Nature of Faith - August 13, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 039 | Old Law, New Gospel? - August 12, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 038 | Talk Like a Christian - July 8, 2019