Share this Post
As we look at the remaining petitions in the Lord’s Prayer, it seems like we are presenting God with a list of demands! But last week we talked about God’s will being done…and NOT ours. So what gives? How do we understand prayer rightly when asking God for things?
Our pastors today are Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL, and William Weedon, Director of Worship for the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 043 | Humiliation for Your Salvation (Christology 101) - September 17, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 042 | Is All Theology Negative? (Christology 101) - September 10, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 041 | Who is Jesus? (Christology 101) - August 20, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 018 | Who is Truth? - August 15, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 040 | The Nature of Faith - August 13, 2019