Share this Post
As we look at the remaining petitions in the Lord’s Prayer, it seems like we are presenting God with a list of demands! But last week we talked about God’s will being done…and NOT ours. So what gives? How do we understand prayer rightly when asking God for things?
Our pastors today are Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL, and William Weedon, Director of Worship for the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible in 5 | Genesis - October 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 072 | How is the Bible Organized? (Hermeneutics 101) - October 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 071 | What is the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - September 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 070 | The Coherence and Integrity Principles (Hermeneutics 101) - September 1, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 069 | The Christological Principle (Hermeneutics 101) - August 25, 2020