Share this Post
As we look at the remaining petitions in the Lord’s Prayer, it seems like we are presenting God with a list of demands! But last week we talked about God’s will being done…and NOT ours. So what gives? How do we understand prayer rightly when asking God for things?
Our pastors today are Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL, and William Weedon, Director of Worship for the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Anchored In Christ 027 | The Wee Little Man - March 26, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 026 | Resurrected Like Jesus - March 19, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 060 | Why Pastors? - March 16, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 059 | The God Who Saves (Christology 101) - March 3, 2020
- Anchored in Christ 025 | Family Devotions - February 20, 2020