As we look at the remaining petitions in the Lord’s Prayer, it seems like we are presenting God with a list of demands! But last week we talked about God’s will being done…and NOT ours. So what gives? How do we understand prayer rightly when asking God for things?
Our pastors today are Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL, and William Weedon, Director of Worship for the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022
- Bible Study | Justification and Sanctification (Galatians 5) - January 5, 2022
- Bible Study | What do Sarah and Hagar represent? (Galatians 4) - December 29, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 078 | Jesus is Life (Hermeneutics 101) - December 22, 2021
- Bible Study | What Does it Mean to be Known by God? (Galatians 4) - December 22, 2021