Share this Post
New Lutherans go through some difficult phases coming from American Evangelicalism. The first phase is accepting that this is more than a mere symbol. The second phase is figuring out how to tell their families they can no longer commune together. The joy of being united under their new confession is tempered by the division it has caused in their family.
Our pastors today are Pastor Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL and Pastor Timothy Roth of St Peter Lutheran Church, Humboldt, KS.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 049 | Purification for Sins (Christology 101) - November 12, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 048 | 3 Things I Heard About Lutherans (Part 2) w/ special guests Matt Whitman and Will Weedon - November 8, 2019
- Anchored In Christ 019 | David and Goliath - November 7, 2019
- The Bible in 5 | Romans - October 31, 2019
- Crucial Conversations 047 | 3 Things I Heard About Lutherans (Part 1) w/ special guests Matt Whitman and Will Weedon - October 30, 2019