Share this Post
New Lutherans go through some difficult phases coming from American Evangelicalism. The first phase is accepting that this is more than a mere symbol. The second phase is figuring out how to tell their families they can no longer commune together. The joy of being united under their new confession is tempered by the division it has caused in their family.
Our pastors today are Pastor Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL and Pastor Timothy Roth of St Peter Lutheran Church, Humboldt, KS.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible in 5 | Genesis - October 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 072 | How is the Bible Organized? (Hermeneutics 101) - October 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 071 | What is the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - September 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 070 | The Coherence and Integrity Principles (Hermeneutics 101) - September 1, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 069 | The Christological Principle (Hermeneutics 101) - August 25, 2020