Share this Post
New Lutherans go through some difficult phases coming from American Evangelicalism. The first phase is accepting that this is more than a mere symbol. The second phase is figuring out how to tell their families they can no longer commune together. The joy of being united under their new confession is tempered by the division it has caused in their family.
Our pastors today are Pastor Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL and Pastor Timothy Roth of St Peter Lutheran Church, Humboldt, KS.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 062 | What is Church? - June 2, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 064 | Christ’s Ascension was for you - May 27, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 034 | Jesus in the Old Testament - May 21, 2020
- Anchored In Christ 033 | He Is Not Here - May 14, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 063 | Free Will is Slavery - May 12, 2020