Share this Post
New Lutherans go through some difficult phases coming from American Evangelicalism. The first phase is accepting that this is more than a mere symbol. The second phase is figuring out how to tell their families they can no longer commune together. The joy of being united under their new confession is tempered by the division it has caused in their family.
Our pastors today are Pastor Merritt Demski of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waterloo, IL and Pastor Timothy Roth of St Peter Lutheran Church, Humboldt, KS.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 077 | Finding Jesus in Psalm 13 (Hermeneutics 101) - July 21, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 076 | The Most Important Verse in the Old Testament (Hermeneutics 101) - June 28, 2021
- Bible in 5 | Matthew - January 4, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 075 | How to Understand Jesus and the Woman at the Well (Hermeneutics 101) - December 30, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 074 | How to Read the Parable of the Sower (Hermeneutics 101) - December 23, 2020