Share this Post
We discuss John the Baptizer as a faithful witness, God’s character in the Old Testament, especially in Exodus 33-34, and Jesus as grace upon grace.
Sunday morning Bible study on January 27, 2019 at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Fenton, Missouri. Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:20-24 and Free Will - August 19, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:16-19 and the Fall into Sin - August 12, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:7-15 - August 7, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:1-6 - August 7, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 3:22-31 - July 7, 2019