Originally taught live on Youtube on February 23, 2021.
Discussion Questions 1. Read Galatians 4:8-11. What is mankind’s situation without faith in Christ? 2. What does Paul mean by “rather, to be known by God”? 3. What is our view of sin and superstition? 4. Read Galatians 4:12-20. What is Paul’s point? 5. What did Paul become? 6. How did the Galatians receive Paul? 7. How is their treatment of Paul tied to their status of being “blessed”? 8. What happens when sinners hear the truth? 9. What is Paul’s accusation against those who are teaching falsely? 10. How does Paul see the Galatians?
Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on. Learn more at https://www.crucialproductions.org
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
Youtube – http://bit.ly/CruxTube
Pandora – https://bit.ly/CruxPand
Amazon Music – http://bit.ly/CruxAmz
iHeartRadio – https://bit.ly/CruxHeart
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022
- Bible Study | Justification and Sanctification (Galatians 5) - January 5, 2022
- Bible Study | What do Sarah and Hagar represent? (Galatians 4) - December 29, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 078 | Jesus is Life (Hermeneutics 101) - December 22, 2021
- Bible Study | What Does it Mean to be Known by God? (Galatians 4) - December 22, 2021