Share this Post
How do we know God? John 1:18 teaches that Jesus is fully divine and the one who was seen in the Old Testament when people saw God. John’s Gospel portrays Jesus as the one who reveals God.
Sunday morning Bible study on February 3, 2019 at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Fenton, Missouri. Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:20-24 and Free Will - August 19, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:16-19 and the Fall into Sin - August 12, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:7-15 - August 7, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 4:1-6 - August 7, 2019
- Bible Study @ OSL | John 3:22-31 - July 7, 2019