How far do we go to share the Gospel? Do we break laws? Do we risk death or take huge risks? What about those who have never heard the Gospel? What happens to them, even if they never even had a chance to hear it and reject it? Peter and Kevin discuss a current event and look at it through the lens of Jesus.
NYT article discussed in this episode: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/world/asia/north-sentinel-island-missionary-killed.html
Thumbnail image © Christian Caron – Creative Commons A-NC-SA
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 079 | Christ-Centered Preaching with Dr. Joel Biermann - March 9, 2022
- Bible Study | Why do we weary of doing good? (Galatians 6) - February 2, 2022
- Bible Study | Are Christians Allowed to Judge Others? (Galatians 5 and 6) - January 26, 2022
- Bible Study | How, then, Shall we Live? (Galatians 5) - January 19, 2022
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022