Talking Christology can be hard because we spend so much time talking about what we aren’t talking about. But this is actually how we do a lot of theology. And that’s okay.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible in 5 | Genesis - October 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 072 | How is the Bible Organized? (Hermeneutics 101) - October 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 071 | What is the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - September 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 070 | The Coherence and Integrity Principles (Hermeneutics 101) - September 1, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 069 | The Christological Principle (Hermeneutics 101) - August 25, 2020