Peter and Kevin are joined by Matt Whitman of The Ten Minute Bible Hour and Will Weedon of The Word of the Lord Endures Forever to discuss the three things Matt kept hearing about us Lutherans as he prepared to visit St. Louis for a special project. It might be uncomfortable to hear how others view us, but it’s also healthy to listen.
Find Matt here: https://thetenminutebiblehour.com/
Find Will here: https://thewordendures.org/
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Share this Post
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible in 5 | Genesis - October 23, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 072 | How is the Bible Organized? (Hermeneutics 101) - October 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 071 | What is the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - September 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 070 | The Coherence and Integrity Principles (Hermeneutics 101) - September 1, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 069 | The Christological Principle (Hermeneutics 101) - August 25, 2020