Share this Post
We’ve learned that we cannot keep the 10 Commandments, no matter how we try. Thus we need the Creed to tell us where to look! Tonight we look at the first two parts of the Apostle’s Creed – God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son. Everything we believe is related to the three persons of the Trinity, so let’s study well!
Our pastors today are Peter Ill of Trinity Lutheran Church in Millstadt, IL and Andrew Dierks of Trinity Lutheran Church in Arenzville, IL.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 068 | How Do I Read and Understand the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - July 17, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 067 | Is Critical Theory Christian? - July 2, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 066 | Where Do Pastors Come From? - June 22, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 065 | When the World Demands an Answer - June 10, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 062 | What is Church? - June 2, 2020