[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
Dr. Kevin starts on John, chapter 2 today. The six days of creation. Jesus at a wedding, but the bride is missing. Jesus seems a bit blunt with with mother. But He’s really talking about His death.
April 14, 2019 Sunday morning Bible study at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Fenton, Missouri. Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study | What Does Baptism Do? (Galatians 3) - November 1, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Role of the Law? Galatians 3 - October 29, 2021
- Bible Study | Who Are the Children of Abraham? (Galatians 3) - October 28, 2021
- Bible Study | How does God work faith? (Galatians 3) - October 27, 2021
- Bible Study | What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? (Galatians 2) - October 26, 2021