Share this Post
We always get it backwards. We take a word we know, and when the Bible uses that same word to describe God, we think we know what it means. But what if that isn’t how it works at all? What if that approach sends you on a wild goose chase straight in to idolatry?
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 077 | Finding Jesus in Psalm 13 (Hermeneutics 101) - July 21, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 076 | The Most Important Verse in the Old Testament (Hermeneutics 101) - June 28, 2021
- Bible in 5 | Matthew - January 4, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 075 | How to Understand Jesus and the Woman at the Well (Hermeneutics 101) - December 30, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 074 | How to Read the Parable of the Sower (Hermeneutics 101) - December 23, 2020