Share this Post
We always get it backwards. We take a word we know, and when the Bible uses that same word to describe God, we think we know what it means. But what if that isn’t how it works at all? What if that approach sends you on a wild goose chase straight in to idolatry?
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 071 | What is the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - September 15, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 070 | The Coherence and Integrity Principles (Hermeneutics 101) - September 1, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 069 | The Christological Principle (Hermeneutics 101) - August 25, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 068 | How Do I Read and Understand the Bible? (Hermeneutics 101) - July 17, 2020
- Crucial Conversations 067 | Is Critical Theory Christian? - July 2, 2020