[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
We always get it backwards. We take a word we know, and when the Bible uses that same word to describe God, we think we know what it means. But what if that isn’t how it works at all? What if that approach sends you on a wild goose chase straight in to idolatry?
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Crucial Conversations 080 | New Beginnings - December 30, 2022
- Crucial Conversations 079 | Christ-Centered Preaching with Dr. Joel Biermann - March 9, 2022
- Bible Study | Why do we weary of doing good? (Galatians 6) - February 2, 2022
- Bible Study | Are Christians Allowed to Judge Others? (Galatians 5 and 6) - January 26, 2022
- Bible Study | How, then, Shall we Live? (Galatians 5) - January 19, 2022