We think it’s simple to love our neighbor. Or to at least make a decent attempt at it. But if we are honest, what we really love is ourselves! This week we talk about the 4th, 5th and 6th Commandments and what Luther and the Scriptures have to say about them.
Our pastors today are Timothy Roth of Saint Peter Lutheran Church in Humboldt, KS and Andrew Dierks of Trinity Lutheran Church in Arenzville, IL.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Got questions? Email them to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Latest posts by Crucial Productions (see all)
- Bible Study | Who Defines Love? (Galatians 5) - January 12, 2022
- Bible Study | Justification and Sanctification (Galatians 5) - January 5, 2022
- Bible Study | What do Sarah and Hagar represent? (Galatians 4) - December 29, 2021
- Crucial Conversations 078 | Jesus is Life (Hermeneutics 101) - December 22, 2021
- Bible Study | What Does it Mean to be Known by God? (Galatians 4) - December 22, 2021