1. Read Galatians 1:6-9. What is a perversion of the Gospel of Christ?
2. What should we do with heretics?
3. Read Galatians 1:10-17. Whom is Paul serving?
4. What was Paul’s trajectory?
5. When did God choose Paul?
6. How did Paul learn the Gospel?
7. How was Paul saved?
8. Read Galatians 1:18-24. Why does Paul explain his history with Peter and James?
9. Where did he go?
Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on. Learn more at https://www.crucialproductions.org
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
Youtube – http://bit.ly/CruxTube
Pandora – https://bit.ly/CruxPand
Amazon Music – http://bit.ly/CruxAmz
iHeartRadio – https://bit.ly/CruxHeart
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Spotify – http://bit.ly/CruxSpot
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study | What Does Baptism Do? (Galatians 3) - November 1, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Role of the Law? Galatians 3 - October 29, 2021
- Bible Study | Who Are the Children of Abraham? (Galatians 3) - October 28, 2021
- Bible Study | How does God work faith? (Galatians 3) - October 27, 2021
- Bible Study | What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? (Galatians 2) - October 26, 2021