[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
John the Baptist faithfully witnessed to Christ. He is the one foretold in Isaiah 40:3 and Malachi 3:1. But Jesus is the fulfillment of the promises of the OT. The Lord is in His temple.
Sunday morning Bible study on March 3, 2019 at Our Savior Lutheran Church, Fenton, Missouri. Taught by Dr. Kevin Armbrust.
Presented by Crucial Productions – Teaching you Christianity so you can pass it on.
Support Crucial Productions – https://www.crucialproductions.org/give
Become a Patron of The Bible in 5 – https://www.patreon.com/crucialproductions
Got questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – http://bit.ly/CruxTunes
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/CruxStitch
Google Play Music – http://bit.ly/CruxPlay
Or just open up your favorite podcast app and search for “Crucial Productions”
Socialize with us!
Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/CrucialProductions/
Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGrokmoot/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cruxproductions
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/crux.productions
Dr. Kevin Armbrust
Latest posts by Dr. Kevin Armbrust (see all)
- Bible Study | What Does Baptism Do? (Galatians 3) - November 1, 2021
- Bible Study | What is the Role of the Law? Galatians 3 - October 29, 2021
- Bible Study | Who Are the Children of Abraham? (Galatians 3) - October 28, 2021
- Bible Study | How does God work faith? (Galatians 3) - October 27, 2021
- Bible Study | What does it mean to be crucified with Christ? (Galatians 2) - October 26, 2021